- Tipton County Republican Party – Former
Chairman, Vice-Chairman and Treasurer
- Charter Member of Tipton County Republican Women
- Charter Member of Tri-County Republican Women
- Tennessee Republican Party State Executive Committee – Elected from District 32 – Represented Tipton, Dyer, Lauderdale, and Shelby counties for 12 years
- Actively involved in Republican Party campaigning for over 30 years, since Ronald Reagan first ran for President in 1980.
- Chairman of the Board for Confidential Care for Women (previously Heart to Heart), a pro-life organization which ministers to young women and families facing unplanned pregnancies.
- Co-Chairman of the National Day of Prayer – Tipton County
- Tipton County Chapter of Community Bible Study International, located in Atoka – Prayer Chairman and Small Group Leader
- Active member of her church – Sunday School Teacher, New Member Ministry and College Committee member
- Tipton County Commission on Aging – Health Fair Volunteer
- Church Without Doors – Volunteer
- Angel Tree Ministry – Volunteer
- National Rifle Association – Member
- Gun Owners of America – Member
Debra and her husband Terry have been married for 33 years and are proud to have lived in Tipton County for over 26 years. They have raised their four children here and are active members of the community. Debra attended both the Arkansas State University and Memphis State (University of Memphis) and was active in student government. She is a financial supporter of Confidential Care for Women, Disabled American Veterans, Le Bonheur Children’s Hospital, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, and Tennessee Right to Life.